Mission – Your mission is to create a positive environment before school. Our students are really great kids but they are kids. When you have 1000+ youth unsupervised in multiple areas, within a short time, some will find mischief.
When – Before school supervision is anytime between 7:30-8:10 AM.
What – Help supervise and create a positive experience for students. Please check-in at the office, sign-in, and get a name badge and orientation if needed.
Who – Your team
- Bryon Nielsen (Principal)
- TJ Strain and Muriel Mann (Assistant Principals)
- Office Staff and Counselors
Where – Students will be getting off buses, and hanging out in cafeteria, commons area, gym, outside, and in hallways.
- Be a positive presence
- Talk to students
- Ask students about classes, interests and doings
- Remind students of rules if they aren’t behaving
- Stop blatant or egregious behavior
Note: Unless you have a cleared background check you are not allowed to be alone with a student at any time.
Thank you for your time and for making a positive impact!