Mission – Your mission is to create a positive environment after school. Our students are really great kids but they are kids. When you have 1000+ youth unsupervised in multiple areas, within a short time, some will find mischief.
What – Help supervise and create a positive experience for students. Please check-in at the office 10 minutes before school gets out, sign-in, and get a name badge and orientation if needed.
When – After school supervision is anytime between when school gets out (2:55 Monday through Thursday, and 2:00 on Friday) and 30-40 minutes after.
Who – Your team
- Bryon Nielsen (Principal)
- TJ Strain and Muriel Mann (Assistant Principals)
- Office Staff and Counselors
Where – Students will be all over – hallways, waiting for buses, hanging out in commons areas, or outside.
- Be a positive presence
- Talk to students
- Ask students about classes, interests and doings
- Remind students of rules if they aren’t behaving
- Stop blatant or egregious behavior
Note: Unless you have a cleared background check you are not allowed to be alone with a student at any time.
Thank you for your time and for making a positive impact!